Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Waderfunk

I've been on an unstoppable tying binge for the last week (carp bugs, naturally). The other day one of my roommates decided he wanted to get in on the action...



Luckily no irreparable damage was done. I took it to mean he was feeling a little cooped up, so with an off day today and green rivers to splash around in we took to it with reckless disregard for the forecast, which was miserable. At one point I'm pretty sure I could feel ice forming on my cheeks as a steady 20mph wind blasted my face with freezing rain, soaking my entire exterior from top to bottom. I kept telling myself that I must be proving something to someone, if only myself, and that my fortitude was bound to pay off with a couple big pulls and a fresh set of doodaddies.

But we all know it doesn't work like that, so I suppose we'll chalk it up to fish karma and hope that my "rewards dollars" kick on the next statement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment