Thursday, February 28, 2013

On My Mind





Just one thing on my mind right now. Leave the sink tips at home and make sure you've got the grease, 'cause we're committed to the slippery, speak-easy, don't ask - won't tell side of steelheadin' this spring. OK, so I probably won't be abandoning the sunken fly anytime soon, and the water temps are going to have to get out of the 30's first, but I've decided that this is the year it's finally going to happen.

By the way... did you skip the embedded jam? Shame on you. That's vintage 'Keys material, and the bad karma that would riddle you for not listening is certainly not worth it. Find the groove, spin up a floater and get ready, because March starts today and spring is just around the bend.


1 comment:

  1. Yay-uh! I'm tying gurglers in various colors and materials with the same thought.

    Jim J.
    Twinsburg

    ReplyDelete