Sunday, February 13, 2011

Walkin' On Water

I'm running out of creative ways to pass the time leading up to our much-awaited Mexican tarpon slaying extravaganza. Pulling panfish through the ice was a logical plan that I'd been talking about putting into action for a while. Only yesterday though did it finally happen.

I haven't fished through the ice since I was probably 7. Part of it was exactly what I remembered: blistering cold and miserable with a degree of anxiety. On the other hand, hauling on slab 'gills with a micro-sized rod was more than enough fun to warrant it.

The magic machine was awesome too. Like Atari Fishing, except you get to eat the high score.







Looking forward to that fish fry fellas...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh... the transformation from fluff-chucker to slush-chucker begins. I call it "Wi Fishing", but eating the high score, that's priceless.

    ReplyDelete