Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Doldrums

..."It's bad, man."

Let me start by saying that I F***ING hate Joakim Noah. Really can't stand that dirt bag. When he dropped that quote dogging C-Town last year I wanted to burn his house down and put a size 12 wading boot between that massive gap in his teeth. But, as much as it pains me to say it, I think he was right about one thing: It's bad out there y'all.

I'm suffering from a nasty case of seasonal depression. Today I was looking for a way out, but found it hard to motivate myself to get out onto all that shelf ice. In the end I put the hound on the scent in search of open water. There wasn't much to be found and what we did find yielded no fruit.


The good news:

There is none. Depending on how bad things get I may be sampling some seriously vintage spirits pretty soon...

Who wants to pay for my flight to Mexico?

2 comments:

  1. ..lol.. if you go far enough there is no ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Students while completing their assignments might be required to avail Nursing Assignment Help, SWOT Analysis Help, Market Conditions Homework help, and comment on or Design New Product Assignment help. Alternately, students might not just only want online assignment help but might also want economics teaching help so as to better understand the subject. while seeking Biology assignment help online might be necessary to keep up with the course load, developing personal expertise and knowledge in project management assignments is also vital.

    ReplyDelete