Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Weight


Things have been a little heavy around here lately. Being that 'tis the season, it's been a little tougher than usual to catch a breather, but I've been seeking water's refuge at every turn. Those of you who passed your swim test know that water has a way of mitigating gravity's pull, and recently more than ever before I've been in need of a little "mitigation."

It's funny how quickly perspective can change. Lately I've been quite content waiting for that pull. If not hooking a fish is the worst thing that happens to me today, I'm doin' alright...

... though now and then, it's nice to get a little sympathy from your finned friends.



Not a bad way to break in a new two-hander. On the water all day tomorrow, castin' and blastin on Tuesday with the Old Man. Check back before the end of the week, and keep an eye out for a Dudewater year-end review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment