Thursday, April 26, 2012

As promised...

Remember that spring trout 'sampler' I told you to keep an eye out for following my trip to Vermont? Well I know y'all have been on pins and needles waiting for it, so without further adieu...

"Trout Fishing on The Battenkill; A Photo Essay"



The End.

Despite some tough fishing for my group we did have a great time up in VT though catching up with a lot of folks I hadn't seen since last years get-together. The good news is, some folks actually did have some success on the water last week. Check out this post from the guys down at Nemacolin, who managed to catch all the fish on the Battenkill that I didn't.  

Even better, a few first-timers got an awesome introduction to the sport courtesy of our friend Greg Senyo. Check out this awesome post about their second-annual kids fly fishing camp.

We're in the process of putting together our annual spring trout rendezvous, which should be a hoot considering everything I'm hearing indicates that the trout fishing in central PA is enfuego right now. The side project wraps up for good this friday, leaving one less obstacle between me and time on the water. Should be a great summer!


1 comment:

  1. Nice post, I love fishing & Kenai river fishing is one of the best places for fishing & vacation. I was there in last summer. I really had a great time.

    ReplyDelete