Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Colors On The Catt

The fact that I'm not leading with a shot of a big sloppy chromer should tell you how the fishing was today...

Got off to a good start this morning - knocked out my reservation license and was hiking up the creek before the sun cracked the horizon. Had the water to ourselves for most of the morning but just one hookup to show for it.
Apparently I wasn't the only one who got the memo about the Catt being green - every Tom, Dick and Harry between here and Buffalo was there with their 13 ft. spey rod, embattled in a virtual jousting match for choice swinging water. All for naught though, as by the end of the day none of the folks I'd talked to had anything to show for their efforts.
To add insult to injury, I found out during my 2.5 hour drive home that the PA streams had gotten a shot of water over night and that my buddy spent the day smacking chromers in the mouth...
At least it was pretty out there today.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to those seeking for custom made essays for students, meeting deadlines is the most significant challenges that our custom dissertation writing have been facing.

    ReplyDelete